Brewery Suction & Discharge Hose
Liquid S&D Brewery Hose
- Brewery suction and discharge.
- Liquid food and alcoholic beverage suction and discharge (up to 95 proof).
- Versatile hose for applications requiring superb flexibility and light weight, while still maintaining high strength and durability.
- Tube - White Chlorobutyl meeting 3A (18-03) and FDA requirements.
- Reinforcement - High tensile textile cords with specially designed embedded helix wires..
- Cover - Red smooth NR/EPDM blend for abrasion and ozone resistance.
Service Temperature Range:
-22°F (-30°C) to +226°F (+108°C)
ALFAGOMMA ITALY 422 10 bar (150 psi) BREWERY S&D (brewt logo) – extra flexible – FDA (white letters)
Features and Advantages:
- Extreme Flexibility – Uniquely designed for maximum flexibility, bends easily around brewery equipment and works well in tight spaces.
- Lightweight – Up to 30% lighter weight than similar rubber hoses, while still maintaining 150 PSI working pressure.
- High Heat Resistance - Chlorobutyl tube capable of handling +226°F (+108°C) on a continuous basis. Allows for sterilization with +266°F (+130°C) steam for 30 minutes or with 5% soda solution.
- High Purity Tube - Will not impart odor or taste.
- Smooth Cover – Designed for easy cleaning, no gaps or crevices for dirt or bacteria to hide. Also provides a smooth surface for clamping.
Steel wire helix and dual high tensile strength cord reinforcement provides resistance up to 150 PSI.
Up to 30% lighter than the leading competitors!
Reduces heavy lifting injuries!
HEAT RESISTANT !
Easily handles up to 226 °F on a continuous basis, and can be cleaned at 266 °F.
Up to 50% more flexible than the leading competitors!
|Series Number||ID||OD||Max. Rec. WP
|Min. Bend Radius
(in. @ 68°F)
|T422LH125||1 1/4||32||1.65||42||150||30||2 1/2||100||0.58|